|| Profile ___________
Pandit Raj Kumar Sharma Ji is a an internationally acclaimed astrologer, recognized for his accurate predictions, gesture readings and exceptional knowledge in the field of numerology ( Gesture reading implies to conscious understanding of body language to judge a person or his intent at times)
Pandit Ji has inherited the science of Astrology from his forefathers; his grand uncle Pandit Dharamchand Jhingan (Sharma) was a renowned astrologer to royal families and a classical singer in India before the partition took place. He was felicitated by Royal emperors and Nawabs of India.
Though learning it from the age of 8 yrs, Pandit ji started practicing astrology only after the age of 34. While gaining in depth knowledge of astrology, he selflessly provided free and valuable consultation to his clients. Professing as an astrologer, face reader and a numerologist, he gained more expertise in these spheres and rose to become an internationally renowned astrologer. He has been working in Dubai, London, Germany, Holland, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Pakistan, and USA and is known to have been consulted by people from all religions and strata of the society, celebrities, Indian politicians and famous personalities in India and abroad.
He has been writing columns in the German Magazines ‘Die Teleborse’ and ‘DM Euro’ as well as in Indian Newspapers like Punjab Kesri, Times Of India, Mid-day, Jagwani, Samna and Nav-Bharat Times to name a few.He has had his shows aired by the All India Radio, Doordarshan, Star Plus, Zee Television and Sahara Samay Mumbai, his programs recorded for television channels like German,Dutch, Holland and B.B.C. London.
He also started a new website of his own where he predicts about politicians and world stock markets like New York Stock-Exchange, NASDAQ, Dow-Jones and DAX.
Pandit Ji has constantly served the people for years by helping them solve their problems astrologically and numerologically; such in depth knowledge and expertise has led him to have clients from more than a thousand royal families from different countries. Mr. Dave Graham from Reuters has also written about Pandit Ji and his remarkable predictions as his greatest achievements.
Some eminent personalities across the world came to know of Solution Astrology and have praised Mr Sharma as follows
A Fascinating man following a fascinating profession - Face and Gesture Reading!
- Shri Pritish Nandy (One of the Greatest Writers and Journalist from India )
I am delighted that I have got to know Sharmaji and I am happy though he lives in Mumbai. He is quite accurate and it was pleasure meeting him.
- Mr. M. S. Gill (Former Election Commissioner)
A great man who changed me with the strength of God.
- Edda Tratting (Lufthansa Captain Crew )
Panditji obviously has an incredible gift. It was a great privilege for me to spend time with him.
- Varun Gandhi (Son of Shri. Sanjay & Menaka Gandhi)
Pandit Raj Kumar Sharma has had many national and international predictions to his name till now. Only a few have been listed below:
1. In ‘The RKB Show’ on Sahara Samay Mumbai, Pandit Ji had given the following predictions each of which duly happened
· During the Maharashtra Assembly elections in November 2004, he had predicted that the Congress & Nationalist Congress Party would win with 140 - 145 seats & Vilasrao Deshmukh of Congress & R.R Patil of Nationalist Congress Party would become the Chief Minister & Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra respectively.
· During the Haryana Assembly elections in 2004, he had predicted that the Congress would return to power & Virendra Singh Hooda would become the Chief Minister of Haryana.
· During the US elections in October 2004, he had predicted that Bush would be re-elected for the second time as the President of USA and John Kerry would be defeated in the elections.
· During the United Kingdom elections, he had predicted that Prime Minister Tony Blair would be elected for the third time as the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
· During the German elections between Chancellor Schroeder & Angela Markel, he had clearly predicted that there would be a tough competition between the two & it would be very difficult to draw the final judgement, but eventually Angela Markel would be elected as the first lady Chancellor of Deutschland.
· He had predicted that people in Ulhasnagar would have a stay from the Supreme Court and there is no chance of houses being broken or sealed in Ulhasnagar.
· In the Cricket World Cup, he made several predictions, all of which came to be true. They are as follows:
i. India would not be able to enter the Super-Eight.
ii. Bangladesh would win against India.
iii. Australia would win against Sri Lanka.
2. On November 2005, in a show called ‘Samvad’ on ETV, Pt. Raj Kumar Sharma had predicted that Sharad Pawar would become the Chairman of BCCI (Board of Control for Cricket in India).
3. Pt. Raj Kumar Sharma had predicted that in Maharashtra, Vilasrao Deshmukh would keep on getting stronger.
4. Pandit Rajkumar Sharma has been predicting Priyanka Gandhi Vadra would not enter into active politics but would constantly help her brother and mother. By the year 2010, Priyanka would enter into active politics & become the vice-president or president of the Indian Congress Committee. At most by the end of 2011 , Rahul Gandhi might become the youngest Prime Minister of the country.
5. In Feb 2007, Pt.Raj Kumar Sharma's prediction on the elections in Punjab & Uttarkhand came true. He had predicted that Prakash Singh Badal would become the Chief Minister of Punjab and that the Akali Dal & BJP Alliance would defeat the Congress in Punjab. He had also predicted that in Uttarkhand, BJP would win & Khanduri would become the Chief Minister of Uttarkhand.
6. 11. In the year 2006, Pt. Raj Kumar Sharma predicted that Karunanidhi would take over as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
7. In Jan 2008, Pt.Raj Kumar Sharma had made a prediction on the US election that Mr.Barack Obama would win over all his opponents & lead to be sworn as the next President of USA on 4th Nov 2008.
In the year 2005, Pt. Raj Kumar Sharma was felicitated with the distinguished Madhavrao Scindia award by Bhagoji Foundation at Mahim, Mumbai due to his valuable contribution in the field of astrology.